Rental & Sales policies
Basis of Rental Rates
- Day Rate is 24 hours out, 8 Hours on the Meter
- Week Rate is 7 Consecutive Days out 40 Hours on the Meter
- Month Rate is based on 28 to 31 consecutive days out and 160 Hours on Meter
Identification required for Rental of Equipment
- 2 Pieces of Id Required for Cash Rental
- Washington State Drivers License Current
- Washington State ID Card Current
- Major Credit Card
- Current Vehicle Registration w/ Proof of Insurance
- 3 Months of Utility Bills that are current
Charge Accounts may be set up with approval of your credit application by Pacific Rim Equipment Rental.
Requirements for Deposits are:
- On Cash to be determined by management
- Open Check
- Major Credit Card
Sales of Equipment:
- Payment is Due upon Receipt of Equipment
Delivery is available for an additional charge and minimum 1 day rental charge
A: Pacific Rim Equipment Rentals offers open accounts our terms are net 15 please fill out one of our Credit applications and either fax or e-mail a signed copy to us and we will verify the information and get back to you with the credit limit we have set up.
B: Fuel Policy All our equipment is sent out full you can either fill it up upon return or we can fill it and you will be billed for fuel used.
Policy on Reserving Snow Removal Equipment
If your company or organization wishes to have a piece of equipment reserved for snow removal. We charge the following:
- A: $395.00 a month retainer fee this is billed the 1st of the month and is due in 10
days. This is just a retainer fee not part of the rental charge.
- B: We will deliver the equipment if there is snow in the forecast and start the rent
when it is delivered. We will stop billing for the rental when you call it off rent
and we can safely pick up the equipment.
- C: The following Snow rates will apply.
Policy on Air Compressors During Blow Out Season
- Blow out season starts September 1st and ends November 30th
- Air Compressors are rented out for $425.00 a week with no monthly rates
- Customer must have an approved account with us.
- First week of deposit is required at time of reservation on a Credit Card.
- Credit card will be billed on a weekly basis for weeks rent.
- Running time allowed on machine is 45 hours a week
- Fuel will be billed out at the going rate
Our Company Insurance is intended to Protect Pacific Rim Equipment Rental. It does not protect you the customer. We highly recommend you consult your insurance agent or companies to make sure you are covered for any rental equipment. Some protections we recommend include theft, damage to equipment and liability
EQUIPMENT PROTECTION PLAN
The equipment Protection Plan we offer is a Damage Waiver. IT IS NOT INSURANCE, NOR IS IT A WARRANTY. If you maintain your own insurance covering all damage to or loss of the Equipment and provide us with proof of insurance, you may decline the Equipment Protection Plan by placing your initials in the space provided for that purpose. If you accept the Equipment Protection Plan, we will, subject you to the “Exceptions and Exclusions” set forth below, waive our right to recover from you our direct cost to repair Equipment which is damaged while in your possession. provided however, that (A) if you have insurance of your own covering such damage, you agree to promptly exercise all rights under such policy to make a claim for any amounts available thereunder with respect to such damage, and/or at our option assign the claim (of the proceeds thereof, as applicable) to us as soon after the occurrence of the event giving rise to such claim as reasonably practicable.
Exceptions and Exclusions: The foregoing notwithstanding, the following are not covered under the Equipment Protection Plan, and you will remain liable for each.
(a) Your failure to return any item of Equipment for any reason (including without limitation, loss, theft, and destructions);
(b) Damage to any item of Equipment due to improper use, negligence, neglect (including failure to protect during periods of inclement weather);
(c) Damage to any item of Equipment due to operation of the Equipment in a manner inconsistent with the instructions provided by us and/or the OEM;
(d) Damage to any item of Equipment due to exceeding the rated capacity of such equipment
(e) Damage to tires, tubes, and wheels (whether or not part of the Equipment) however caused (including without limitation, heat, cold, weight, yaw, rough terrain, potholes, cuts, punctures and blowouts);
(f) Damage resulting from failure to properly clean or maintain the Equipment, including without limitation, failure to maintain proper pressure levels or proper levels of oil, fuel, lubricants, hydraulic fluid, brake fluid and/or coolant;
(g) Damage resulting from loading or unloading the Equipment; and
(h) Damage arising from the use of the Equipment in a manner that violates the terms of this Contract or applicable law.
* This language, which requires the Customer to maintain his/her own insurance on the Equipment if the Equipment Protection Plan is to be waived, is generally more appropriate for use with respect to large equipment, as it would generally be impractical to require proof of such insurance with respect to small equipment.
* The exceptions included in this Damage Waiver provision are intentionally over-inclusive; the purpose is to provide the reader with a large selection of provisions from which to choose.
Maximum Benefit of the plan is $2500.00